PROGRAM BRIEF & PURPOSE
Our Employee Referral Program explains important aspects of our employee referral procedures. We place great importance on referrals because we trust our employees know what is best for our company. We want to make this process as smooth as possible for our employees and those who they refer.
This Employee Referral Program applies to everyone who refers a candidate to our company.
What is an employee referral bonus?
Our company will give out rewards to qualified referrers. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at our company, feel free to refer them. If we hire your referred candidate, you are eligible for a referral bonus up to $5000 (less applicable taxes) depending on the position.
Additional rules for rewards:
- We guarantee that rewards will be paid out after the candidate’s successful completion of a 90-day introductory period.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive a referral rewards.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate is hired later or gets hired for another position within 6 months from the date of referral.
Who can participate in our employee referral program?
All employees are eligible to participate in our referral program except for:
Senior management (CEO, COO, CFO, VPs, Directors)
Recruiters and hiring managers for positions for which they are hiring.
Vendors, contractors, consultants, and former employees are also eligible to refer candidates.
Who can be referred?
Candidates need to:
- Have not applied to our company for at least a year.
- Be hired as permanent full- or part-time employees (not as temporary employees or contractors.)
- Please email your referrals directly to our Recruiting Manager, Lynn Reyes at Lynn.Reyes@suveto.com
We may change our referral bonus program over time to add more interesting incentives. We also reserve the right to eliminate certain rewards if they prove ineffective or inefficient. We’llcommunicate any changes clearly and timely. Employees who referred candidates before the reward program was revised will still receive the appropriate reward if we hire the referred candidate within 30 days after the program was changed.
We would like to remind our employees that we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Our referred candidates may take precedence in the hiring process. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration and will pass through our established procedures.