Sunset Animal Hospital has started allowing clients and patients into the Hospital exam rooms for their visits, but the Hospital lobby will still remain closed. There will be no change to the current mandatory mask policy at this time.
Please see our new guidelines and procedures below.
- All guests must wear masks in order to enter hospital exam rooms.
- For the time being, our lobby will remain closed.
- We will allow a maximum of two (2) clients per patient.
- The exception to this rule would be children under the age of 10 years old will be allowed with their 2 client/adult/guardians/parents.
- Our team will make sure each room has been thoroughly cleaned & disinfected prior to you and your pet’s placement into hospital exam rooms.
- If you elect to do curbside service, be prepared to provide your pet’s history over the phone and bring them to the hospital front door.
- Hospital curbside service visit requires payment over the phone, or at front door, prior to receiving your pet from the hospital.
- If you elect to accompany your pet into the clinic:
- Our receptionists will continue checking you in over the phone and will ask that you wait in your vehicle until an exam room is ready.
- Once an exam room is prepared and a technician is ready for you, the technician will contact you to inform you that they are ready, and will meet you at the hospital front door and escort you to the exam room.
Our hospital continues our commitment to providing the best service to you and the best possible care for your best friend. With everything that has happened over the past year, we are so excited to take steps forward in seeing you in person again. We look forward to your next visit!